UPDATED FALL JAM SCHEDULE
A LETTER TO NEW PARISHIONERS
TOP TEN REASONS TO VOLUNTEER WITH SET UP AND TAKE DOWN OF THE FESTIVAL
10 – Setting up or taking down 2 hours equals 3, 1 hour workout sessions
9 – You will get a visual peek at the Men’s Club/festival garage!
8 – An opportunity to flex your muscles among friends
7 – Have a contest to see how many chairs one can unfold in two minutes
6 – You will be able to scope out where each popular item is prior to the weekend
5 – Utilize your engineering background as layout and design changes are implemented
4- An opportunity to ride around the campus on some big equipment
3- Work side by side St. Odilia’s finest members
2 – Take pride in creating the setting for Shoreview’s biggest and best September celebration
1 – An opportunity to get to know Tom and Larry, Festival Facilities Chairs!
A Letter from Fr. Rask
We will have four inflatable’s on Saturday from 6-10:00 pm AND four different ones on Sunday from 12-4:00 pm at the Fall Festival this year!
The quilt has made its debut! It will be displayed at the Vacation Bible School Parent/Family Celebration on July 25 and in the courtyard on July 27-28 after Masses. Purchase your raffle tickets for the quilt they are $1.00 or 6 tickets for $5.00.
Raffle tickets will not be mailed this year. Raffle tickets are being distributed for pickup and for sale at the ice cream social on July 14. The next opportunity to pick up raffle tickets will be after Masses on July 27 and 28. Additional dates will be available in August. Tickets can be returned in the weekend Mass collections or mailed/dropped off in the parish office..
TOP TEN REASONS TO VOLUNTEER IN THE FOOD TENT
10. Delicious food smells for FREE
9. Make a 6 flavored Sno cone and see who can eat the whole thing
8. Bobbing for pop in the ice cold pop bath
7. Have a race to see who can clean and stack the most trays in a minute
6. See who can balance the most food on a tray without spilling it
5. Be the most popular person in the food tent as you take people’s orders
4. Have a contest to see who can mimic the auctioneer the best during the Live Auction
3. See how many bags of Kettle corn you can juggle at a time
2. Play Hide and Seek with the condiments in the cooler truck (see who wins)
1. An opportunity to get to know David and Jim, Men’s Club members and Festival Food Chairs